Mining Conference : How technology is changing mining in Australia - A focus on Predictive Maintenance
Thursday, November 4th, 2021
WA 10:00 AM (AWST), QLD 12:00 PM (AEST) ... *
Join our discussion on technology challenges in Mining
* Thursday, November 4th, 2021 : WA 10:00 AM (AWST) – QLD 12:00 PM (AEST) – SA 12:30 PM (ACDT) – NSW/VIC 1:00 PM (AEDT)
Digital innovation is transforming the mining industry, especially in Australia, which has proven to be world leaders in technology investment and use. Informed by our ebook, the conference will feature experts in their field looking at how technologies are improving productivity in mining and their benefits to the industry. This is a chance to exchange and discuss recent innovations and technological developments, focusing on predictive maintenance in mining.
1. An overview of the ebook topics – IoT and Smart Mine, artificial intelligence – AI, automation / autonomous mining, drone technologies.
2. A focus on predictive maintenance looking at two case studies – Fenner Dunlop’s BeltGauge technology and Michelin’s MEMS4 Temperate Pressure Management System
3. Q&A and general discussion of topics
CAGR of expected spending on AI platforms
by mining companies by 2024
following the introduction of AI in Australian mines
of autonomous trucks
in operation are at Australian mine sites
downtime from unexpected maintenance
thanks to predictive maintenance technologies implementation
The experts participating in this event
Questions related to the Conference
If you’re asking yourself these questions, join our conference
What technology is being used in current mines ?
Why is innovation adoption so important for mining ?
How did technology change the mining industry ?
What are the impacts of technology in the mining sector ?
How digital innovation can improve mining productivity ?
It is FREE to all participants.
Your information will help us to:
– Improve your browsing experience by personalising the Michelin site to your needs
– Send information of interest to you by email
– Send marketing communications of value to you.
How Technology is changing Mining